I ordered 3 dermacol make-up concealers. I waited 4 weeks to receive them.

I finally received them. I chose 3 different colors because I wasn’t sure which color would match my skin. Color #215, 218, and 221. I recieved colors that didn’t match the lot numbers on the tubes and on the box.

Two of the colors are the same lot numbers, neither which match the lot numbers on their respective boxes. And the 3rd tube doesn’t match the lot number on the box either. They all look very similar in shade, and none of them look like they do on the website. They are all very light.

I spent $92.07 and they were not what I ordered. They said that they wouldn't exchange or refund my money because I opened the tubes. Well, how am I supposed to see what the colors are if I don't open the tubes?!

Never again!! They are scam artists!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dermacol Concealer.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Gear Just For You Cons: Did not receive the correct products that i ordered.

• Concealer Foundation Makeup

Comments

I bought Dermacol from Gear Just For You. IT IS FAKE!

Go to this blog site below and find all the ways you can tell the real from the fake. I will never shop from them again.

I don't know how I missed that products are shipped from Korea. That would have tipped me off.https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/6yb3ir/dermacol_real_vs_fake_with_pictures/

They sell fakes. I got scammed too!!! Out the same amount...

Wow, I am so glad I read the reviews before ordering!!! They won’t be getting a dime. Sorry for you being scammed but I appreciate you sharing with the rest of the world so that doesn’t happen to others!!!

@Anonymous

I'm glad I'm seeing this also..I was getting ready to order. So now I'm going to go share it on FB and tell everybody it's a scam and to be sure to share it to other's..I bet their making a fortune off of it.. They shouldn't get by without this.

Gear just for you sells fake dermacol concealer !!!! Don't order from them